MoneyPages for Individuals
Do you have a retirement plan?
There are a variety of reasons an individual may not have a retirement plan:
- They don’t know where to turn to have a plan prepared
- They are unsure of what the costs and benefits might be
- They may have tried other retirement planning software and find it too complex to use
- They may have tried other software and found that it doesn’t consider many factors that can affect their retirement income
- They are uneasy about revealing their level of knowledge to an advisor
- They are uneasy about revealing their financial situation to an advisor
MoneyPages seeks to address all of those issues. It provides you with a secure, online retirement planner that you can complete in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Is your retirement plan up to date?
One of the most attractive features of MoneyPages is that you can save your plan and retrieve it later to update your information. Regardless of how comprehensive a plan may be and how much you paid for it, if circumstances change that plan needs to be updated to remain relevant. Some of these circumstances can include an unexpected change in the value of your investments, a change in annual income, an inheritance or an unexpected expense.
It is a good idea to update your plan at least every two years to ensure that you are on track. If you are near retirement or already retired an annual update should be undertaken.
The SmartPlanner is not just for those who plan to retire in the future. If you are already retired it can help you to determine an annual budget that is sustainable for the balance of your retirement.
For a limited time we are offering the SmartPlanner at no cost. No subscription is required. It is a fully functional version with the only limitation being you won't be able to store your data or print a PDF report. You will, however, be able to view all your results online.
When the introductory offer expires you will still be able to try the SmartPlanner. MoneyPages makes it easy. You can test the Demo Version of the SmartPlanner at no cost to see if it meets your needs. If you like what you see, the annual subscription cost is low and the information you get can be invaluable. All of the other calculators on the MoneyPages site are free.