Welcome to MoneyPages
Welcome to MoneyPages
MoneyPages is designed to help you create a clear picture of your financial future. It was created with feedback from professional financial advisors and average Canadians.
Within MoneyPages you will find tools and resources that help you make the right decisions for your financial future. Most of them are free with no subscription required.
For a limited time we are also offering our premium retirement calculator, the SmartPlanner, at no cost. No subscription is required. It is a fully functional version with the only limitation being you won't be able to store your data or print a PDF report. You will, however, be able to view all your results online.
Why is MoneyPages important?
When planning for retirement in today’s world you are faced with a complex situation that includes a wide array of factors. These include government benefits, pension plans, retirement savings plans, taxes, inflation and changing needs.
- Change to government benefits is putting more onus on individuals to save for their future. Money Pages can help ensure that you are on track.
- Changes to your personal situation can mean changes should be made to your retirement plans. Money Pages makes it easy for you to save an update your plan quickly, easily and inexpensively.
Why is MoneyPages valuable?
- MoneyPages strives to provide you with accurate results, strategies to meet your retirement goals and measures the your probability of success.
- With that information you can be comfortable knowing that your financial decisions are based on a strong foundation.
What makes MoneyPages different?
- It is easy to use and to understand. We guide you through some of the difficult questions and you won’t need a PhD to use the software or to understand the results
- It was designed specifically for Canadians, taking into account the government benefits, taxes and other factors that are unique to Canada.
- MoneyPages is completely independent from investment advice. There is no underlying incentive to suggest specific financial products or investment strategies.
What does MoneyPages offer?
- Useful articles that help you plan your personal finances appear on our Home page
- A wide range of free calculators to help you find answers to those simple personal finance questions..
- The SmartPlanner is our subscription service that creates a personalized retirement plan base on your own unique circumstances.
When the introductory offer expires you will still be able to try the SmartPlanner. You can take it for a test drive by using the demo version. If you like what you see you can can subscribe and begin to create your own personalized retirement plan.
Who can use MoneyPages?
There are over a dozen free calculators and tools that are available to everyone. Our premium service is the SmartPlanner and it is available in different versions to suit the needs of a variety of users.
- Individual users can develop their own personal plans using our individual subscription.
- Financial advisors can develop plans for their clients using our professional subscription